Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Theme Day: Garden

 

As all of my readers know, I spend a lot of time at the Desert Botanical Garden and consequently I have lots and lots of photos from there.  Since I share photos from there on a regular basis, I thought it might be nice to feature an entirely different garden for today's theme.  This is a scene from the Sherman Library and Gardens in Corona Del Mar California.  I tend to visit this garden every year when I get to spend a few days in California.  In fact, one week from today I'll be there once again.  

I am looking forward to what the garden has in store for me this year.  Parts of this garden remain the same from year to year but this area changes with the seasons.  The other great thing about this garden is the wonderful cafe.  I have reservations for lunch there next Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to a delicious meal surrounded by the flowers and plants.

To see other blogger photos of gardens, click here.

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Lovely colours!

Gemel said...

Beautiful!

Travel said...

Look forward to seeing your photos from that trip.

RedPat said...

You surprised me as I was expecting to see the Desert Garden but this is a beautiful one with a different type of plant. A lovely sight.

remmij said...

garden beet risotto or crispy trout
looks like a nice place - albeit a bit flowery ;^]
https://www.instagram.com/608dahlia

Steve Reed said...

Nice! It will be good to visit California and get that ocean breeze.

Catarina said...

Lovely garden!

Bill said...

Beautiful garden with a lovely display of flowers.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Catalyst said...

Lucky you!

roentare said...

Great colours!