Wednesday, August 23, 2023

She's Taking Our Picture!

 

I mentioned yesterday that when I was at the garden last Sunday, I had many encounters with the different wildlife that inhabit the area.  One of those encounters was with a group of peach-faced lovebirds who were very busy eating all the seeds on the these flowers.  These two seem to have spotted my camera and were kind enough to give me a smile.  

Here is something we humans can't do, eat while hanging upside down.  

As usual, these birds were so much fun to watch.  They really are quite the characters.

8 comments:

Gemel said...

Beautiful photos Sharon.

Travel said...

Birds in their natural habitat always seek happier.

RedPat said...

I love seeing these guys,Sharon. I have told you before that we had a pair at home for many years. They are real little rascals that's for sure - loved having the run of the house when they were loose but they chewed everything.

Catarina said...

Beautiful birds.

Bill said...

The birds are very pretty.

roentare said...

They are so cute and adorable!

Steve Reed said...

I always love your pictures of these birds, though the idea of eating while hanging upside down kind of makes me nauseous!

William Kendall said...

A pretty pair!