Thursday, August 24, 2023

More Garden Birds

 

The lovebirds I featured yesterday weren't the only birds I enjoyed watching.  There were several birds at the fountain.  This photo made me laugh.  Doesn't it look like that little bird is saying "hey, you're splashing water all over me". 

This tiny little hummingbird stopped by for a quick drink.

The seeds on these flowers must be very tasty.  Lots of birds were jumping from bloom to bloom.  This handsome goldfinch stopped long enough to pose for a photo.  

10 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! I love seeing birds in birdbaths. They always look like they're having such fun.

roentare said...

Petite birds

Travel said...

My first thought was he looks angry! We have a flock of tiny bright yellow birds at the condo. A couple of years ago the association planted a couple of butterfly gardens, few butterflies but many more pretty little birds.

RedPat said...

I wonder if the little Hummingbird ever jumps into the deep water for a bath? Nice shots, Sharon.

AZDave said...

I have always thought of hummingbirds as gods rendition of helicopters. Love your pictures.

Bill said...

Cute little birds nicely photographed.

Catarina said...

Hahahahahaa... that fellow doesn't look too pleased.

William Kendall said...

They do make for very good company.

Gemel said...

I love watching birds take a bath. So different to the birds here.

Stefan Jansson said...

Great shots all around.