Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Disney Effect

 


I have been like a little kid with a new toy the last couple of days.  The photo editing application I use had and update and added a new effect.  They don't call it the Disney Effect but that is exactly what it is.  I had a huge amount of fun playing with all kinds of different photos.  

This one is of a little antelope squirrel I photographed last year at the Desert Botanical Garden.











This is the real photo.












This one amazed me.  It's actually a photo of a bronze sculpture of Mark Twain.


















Here is that real photo.  











This one is a photo of the inside of a Scottsdale restaurant.  The place has one room with a wild looking skylight.

See what I mean about that skylight.  It gives this room a sort of under-water look.  Notice the parrot on the perch in the upper right of the photo.  The software couldn't quite figure out what to do with that.  


This last one is me!  This is a photo that my friend Glenda took of me last October.  I look like a princess in this one.

















I don't really look like a princess as you can see.  I don't enjoy having my picture taken but I have to admit I did like this one.  But I think I like the Disney version even better.  

I'm going to be having lots more fun with this special effect.  I'll pop in a few more from time to time.  


9 comments:

Gemel said...

These are fabulous. I see you having a lot of fun editing your photos.

Travel said...

These are great,

RedPat said...

You will have fun. I still like your photos better though, Sharon.

Catarina said...

That is amazing!
Anxious for more in the future.
I like both princesses. :)

Steve Reed said...

That's fun! Is this an AI process or just an editing tool? It seems like there must be some artificial intelligence involved.

Bill said...

What amazing transformations, definitely a tool to play around with.

roentare said...

The cartoon effect is fabulous!

Catalyst said...

They are fun photos.

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.