Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Great Dining Atmosphere

 


Last Sunday when I was in California, I had lunch at a new restaurant in Newport Beach called Cucina Enoteca.  The food was delicious and the decor of the place was fascinating.  I snapped a few photos to share because I loved all the details in the place.

In the top photo is a communal dining area that I passed through on the way to a table.  I liked the chandeliers there.  

To the left is in the entrance to the restaurant with a ceiling display using antique shoe forms hanging from string.  








I love all the mis-matched wooden paneling on the walls.

But this light fixture above a group table really caught my eye.  The light-box was topped with twigs filled with little stuffed birds.

Here's a closer look.  I really liked the look of this arrangement.  I liked everything about his place.  I think if I lived there, I'd frequent it both for the food and the decor.  

By the way, this is what I had for lunch.  It is crab linguine with tomato and lemon gremolata.  It was delicious.  That bowl was empty when I left.  

10 comments:

Aimz said...

I think I'd rather sit on the chairs than the stools but that plate of food looks really good.

Travel said...

Looks good, and fun, and hard to dust.

RedPat said...

It is such an interesting looking place, Sharon. I think I would prefer a table rather than the communal dining though.

Steve Reed said...

That lunch looks amazing, and yes, I love the decor! I agree with RedPat about the tables, though. I like my own table!

Bill said...

I would prefer a table too. The food looks delicious, very nice and tasty.

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place.

roentare said...

That plate of pasta looks very very good!

Gemel said...

It is very funky.

Catalyst said...

Ohhhhhhhhh.

Catarina said...

This could be my favorite place as well.
The bowl was empty when you left. hahahah It does look scrumptious!