Sunday, August 6, 2023

I Must Be in California

 



I must be in California when my lunch spot has lots of fish hanging from the ceiling.  My flight was smooth and on time but, picking up the rental car turned into a very trying situation.  It took longer to get the car than the whole fight to California.  

By the time I got to my destination, I was starving.  I had a very late lunch at this place called Bear Flag.  It was either the very best fish taco I've ever eaten or I was so hungry anything would taste good.

But the view from the balcony is worth all the waiting.  The view and the cool breeze. I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

11 comments:

RedPat said...

Your view looks fabulous.

Travel said...

Enjoy the view

Bill said...

What a beautiful view.

Aimz said...

Quite a different climate too I expect.

roentare said...

These creatures look oppressive during dining!

Gemel said...

Great view Sharon, enjoy your trip.

Catalyst said...

I'll bet that breeze is welcome after living through the Phoenix summer so far.

William Kendall said...

Terrific view!

Sami said...

Interesting marine sculptures at the restaurant. Nice view from the balcony.
Enjoy your trip.

Catarina said...

That is a gorgeous view.
Enjoy, enjoy...

Steve Reed said...

What a beautiful view! Glad you're there but it's too bad about the rental car. It's always something, right?!