Sunday, August 13, 2023

Plenty of Seafood

 

On my last night in California, I was treated to a fabulous dinner at a superb seafood restaurant called Water Grill.  Just look at the tower of oysters, shrimp, lobster, crab, clams and mussels.  And, that was just the appetizer.  My entree was delightful Dover sole.  What a treat.

Thank you again, John and Connie.























As the plane was departing from John Wayne Airport, I snapped this photo when I spotted the resort I had just spent a week enjoying.  It's the group of buildings to the far left and just above the coastline.  

Now I'm back to my desert abode and life back to normal.  


9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

You had a wonderful time in a wonderful place!

Travel said...

The seafood looks WONDERFUL! I sometimes wonder why we don't all live in California.

RedPat said...

What a great treat that was. Hopefully it isn't quite as hot at home for you this week.

Catarina said...

My type of food.
You had a very pleasant break.

Bill said...

What a nice break away from the heat, The seafood looks wonderful and very delicious.

Steve Reed said...

That seafood looks amazing! Hope you had a good trip home.

The Happy Whisk said...

Stunning waters.

William Kendall said...

Great view from up in the air.

roentare said...

The seafood looks very good to eat!