Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A Change in Weather

 


We had a big change in weather this last weekend.  It was cloudy with temperatures in the 80's so I decided to do an early morning walk at the Desert Botanical Garden Sunday morning.  It was a bit humid but, it was perfect walking weather.  


We are getting a bit of the remnants of the hurricane that hit California so badly.  We just didn't get the heavy rain.  We only saw a few sprinkles here and there.  









I climbed the high trail so I could catch the sunrise.  I was hoping for some spectacular color but this was the best I got.

It was so much fun to be out walking in my favorite place once again.  All the animals and birds were out and about so I was able to get lots and lots of great photos.  The desert critters almost seemed happy to see some people around.  

9 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sounds like a great start to the day.

Travel said...

Such a pretty place.

RedPat said...

How nice that you could get out for a walk. It is good that you aren't in California this week, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Good idea going for a walk that early.

Bill said...

A wonderful walk early in the morning is a great way to begin your day.

Catalyst said...

Great place for an early morning walk.

roentare said...

The desert plants and the sky do make a beautiful scene

Gemel said...

Beautiful place you have to walk Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I wondered if you were getting much weather from that hurricane! I'm sure it feels good to get some moisture and hopefully lower temperatures.