Thursday, September 17, 2020

Real Estate Siblings

 



There is a neighborhood in central Phoenix that looks like all the homes were built by the same builder  back in the late 1940's.  All of the houses appear to have the same layout but they have subtle differences that set them apart from each other.






See what I mean?  They all have that same front shape with different pillars and gable designs.  It makes for a very neat and tidy looking neighborhood.  It's not a big area, just two streets each about 2 blocks long.  Checking the real estate listings, I see that these houses currently sell for between $350,000 and $450,000.  It's such a pleasing street in a great central location.  I would think that houses here might sell quickly.  

14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

They look similar indeed, but everyone tried to put their mark on it!

Steve Reed said...

They ARE nice-looking houses, with enough variation to keep them interesting!

Travel said...

Nice neighborhood. Nice differences in elevations. The first builder I worked for would offer up to a dozen elevations for each floor plan.

Andy said...

Charming. Lovely neighbourhood.

RedPat said...

A very tidy neighborhood! And quite reasonable prices.
I lost Legacy Blogger this morning but I had scheduled 6 days ahead so will have a bit of a buffer to try to figure it out in new Blogger. Not looking forward to it.

Catarina said...

I like those houses. I see what you mean.

It seems we no longer can revert to legacy blogger. It took 2 clicks to come to your blog. : )

William Kendall said...

I do like them.

Bill said...

They are quite attractive.

Amy said...

But they are so pretty though for vintage homes, good that they have kept their style.

Kay said...

The variations are really interesting. It goes to show how a few tweaks can give different results.

Gemel said...

I like the first one the most.

Catalyst said...

When I saw the title of your post I imagined it was going to be about the Property Brothers. I was, therefore, surprised and pleased that it wasn't. I like every one of those houses and the yards . . whether rocks, gravel, cactus, plants, or grass . . all seem to be lovingly tended.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It was a good design, if I was in the market to buy a house, I'd snap up the first house there pronto 😊

Susie of Arabia said...

The style has a certain charm to it. I love older homes!