Saturday, September 26, 2020

Early Morning at the Garden

 

I had another early morning walk at the Desert Botanical Garden yesterday and it was another thoroughly enjoyable adventure.  I've discovered that there  is one good thing about this #*!@ pandemic, those past crowds at the garden are no more.  In fact, yesterday morning it was like having the place all to myself.  Once again I sat for a while in the contemplation garden and watched the birds come and go.  That's where I spotted this fantastic reflection.

The whole sign runs next to the pathway that leads to this little space.  I don't know the Fine Family but I am ever so grateful to them for helping to create this magical space I love so much.

While I was sitting there, a large group of quail stopped by for a refreshing drink.  Tomorrow I'll show you another little fellow that I enjoyed watching while I sat there.  

14 comments:

Gemel said...

It really is a magical place.
Beautiful photos.

biebkriebels said...

Yes the crowds I don't miss either indeed. Lovely those birds walking into your photo.

Catarina said...

A good place to visit now, I agree.
:)

Andy said...

Lucky you... no crowds. Looks like a interesting place.

Travel said...

Amazing, early morning can be a magical time

RedPat said...

I love the pic with all of the quails lined up, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

How fab to have the gardens to yourself Sharon, to sit there in peace and quiet is the perfect start to your day. Lovely reflections and sweet family of quails, looking forward to seeing tomorrow's post 💜

Steve Reed said...

I'm sure the wildlife is attracted to that water. Love the reflection!

Catalyst said...

We only went there once when we lived in Phoenix in 2013. They were offering a bargain on memberships and I wish every time I see one of your posts from there that I had joined. 'Course, then we came back north.

Revrunner said...

Well now that's something we don't see every day here in the East. :-)

Bill said...

Great reflection and in a nice peaceful area. Who needs the crowds. :)

Kay said...

Benefactors quietly give us some wonderful things.

William Kendall said...

The quail do make for an appealing sight.

Susie of Arabia said...

That reflection is awesome. I really love the last photo of the quail, the water, and the greenery. I could sit there for hours just enjoying the surrounding nature.