Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Flowers & Champagne


I'm going to be spending today doing a little celebrating because it's my birthday.  I have a walk scheduled at the Desert Botanical Garden and the weather gods have blessed me with comfortable temperatures.  Our temperatures are supposed to drop 10 to 15 degrees.

After that, I'm going to take a little drive and see where the car takes me.  Some place where I can snap a few photos hopefully.

And, in the evening I'm going to be celebrating via Zoom with friends. My best friend David, surprised me with a bottle of my favorite champagne.  I'll be popping the cork on this lovely bottle and having a glass...or two.

I have the day all planned.


14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A very happy birthday to you, a bit sad to celebrate via Zoom this year. Enjoy your day anyway and don't drink to much of that attractive bottle! :)

Andy said...

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸Happy Birthday To You¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Happy happy birthday Sharon 🎈🎊🎂🎉🎁🍷 How wonderful that you could visit the Botanical gardens on your birthday, one of your favourite places 💜

Travel said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a delightful day, Enjoy!

Steve Reed said...

Happy birthday! I love that you're celebrating with English champagne! (Which I think is technically sparkling wine...?)

RedPat said...

Happy Birthday to you Sharon! I hope you enjoy the day the best way you can.

William Kendall said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon!

Roseann said...

Happy Birthday!

Bill said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon. Hope you have a great day celebrating.

Catalyst said...

Happy Birthday, my friend. Sounds like you have a fabulous day planned. Enjoy it!

Lowcarb team member said...

Had to stop by and say Happy Birthday.
Your days sounds a good one :)

All the best Jan

Sami said...

Happy birthday Sharon, hope you had a great day.

Susie of Arabia said...

A belated Happy Birthday, dear Sharon! Hope you had a beautiful day! Love the photo of the flowers.

Catarina said...

Sorry I missed it!!!
Many happy returns of the day, Sharon!!!
: ))