Thursday, June 18, 2020

Tall and Narrow

Two different views of the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Phoenix.  The city of Phoenix partnered with the hotel group to get this hotel built.  The city wanted to give our convention business a boost by providing places for visitors to stay within walking distance to the convention center.  It must have worked because our convention center has stayed pretty busy especially in the winter months.




















I've been inside this hotel a couple of times and back in 2009, I posted a photo I took when I attended a meeting there.  I haven't been inside for many years now and I'm betting the inside has been totally remodeled since I was last there.

8 comments:

Catarina said...

It stands out.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Just went back to look at your interior shot Sharon, looks amazing, would be interesting to see if and how it has changed.

RedPat said...

It has a great facade, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Well, there's no question about which direction the hallways run, is there?

Revrunner said...

The colors really help break up the otherwise kind of blocky architecture.

Bill said...

You can't miss this tall one.

Bob Crowe said...

I'm sure it's true. Who would want to go to a conference in Phoenix in July, or in Chicago in January?

William Kendall said...

A tall one.