Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Misguided Attempt


It appears that someone tried to toss a discarded ironing board into this construction dumpster and they didn't quite make it.  This dumpster showed up in the parking lot where I live last week and maintenance people are using it while one of the units here is being remodeled.  I spotted the ironing board hanging from the side on Sunday when went out.  It made me chuckle.

What makes me chuckle even more is that this was pretty much the highlight of my weekend.  This staying at home business is very, very boring.

11 comments:

Andy said...

Someone switched over to no wrinkle clothes? \(ˆ˚ˆ)/

biebkriebels said...

It is not so difficult to give it a new dudge, people are so lazy...

RedPat said...

I haven't been anywhere since Saturday so I know how you feel, Sharon. Even that was a quick trip to a store.

Silver in AZ said...

a great shot!!

Bill said...

and I thought it was something to do with art. :)

Catarina said...

People are creative!!! : )) Oh dear me...

Catalyst said...

With a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle nearing completion, a few good books and thousands of films and programs on Netflix, I will not get bored.

Travel said...

I’ve had days like that

Bob Crowe said...

I imagine that you are staying home more now because of the heat than the virus. There is a bit of Dada in this picture but it is probably the result of someone with shoulders like mine trying to make the toss.

Steve Reed said...

LOL -- everything's relative, right? You gotta wonder why they didn't retrieve the ironing board and try again. Even more, why do people throw away ironing boards so often? I see them all the time in the trash here in London. My mom had the same ironing board for more than 40 years! (Not that she ever used it.)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well you made me chuckle too Sharon. The skip is pretty tall, I got a picture of a short person trying to get the ironing board in and after a few goes shrugging and with a 'eh' walking off disgruntled 😀