Sunday, June 21, 2020

Art Challenge Meeting


My Art Challenge group met last Friday via Zoom since we are all still self isolating.  This month's challenge was "Health" and here is my entry.  I took a photo that I had from my archives and worked some editing magic on it to produce this.  I call it "Here's to Your Health".

I took this photo several years ago when I saw how I could capture the shadows behind the two glasses.  Next month's challenge is "Hidden".  I wonder what I will come up with for that one.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm featuring all the "old west" places in Arizona.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Glad to see you are still in contact with the Art group. All nice things are slowly coming back...

RedPat said...

Cheers, Sharon! ;-)

Stefan Jansson said...

Skål!

Bill said...

Nice photo editing, Sharon. Cheers to you!

Revrunner said...

A very fun pic. Absolutely, cheers! :-)

Steve Reed said...

Very colorful and creative! Photo editing tools can be fun sometimes. :)

William Kendall said...

Well chosen.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I love what you've done here Sharon, lovely combination of colours 💚 We certainly have learnt the art of virtual communication during this period of time ✨