Thursday, June 11, 2020

Noticing the Patterns


While I was doing my bird watching last weekend, I snapped this photo of the sun lighting up a palm plant.  When I downloaded the photo, it reminded me of another photo that I had filed away.


So, I dug that old photo out.  I took this one of the stairs at a parking garage in downtown Phoenix. I was attracted to all the straight lines of the railings and the straight lines of the shadows they made.  Can you see the similarities or is it just me?

10 comments:

Andy said...

You have a sharp eye Sharon. A lot of people would walk past these two objects and not notice them.

biebkriebels said...

You are right, I can see them too!

RedPat said...

I same the same theme going on there, Sharon! They are good shots!

Bill said...

Great shots, Sharon. I was thinking the same thing as Andy said.

Gemel said...

That first photo is just stunning Sharon.

Kay said...

Both are wonderful shots. I can see the similarities.

Travel said...

Very nice

Alphie Soup said...

I can see the similiarities in the angles and stylised crosshatching. I can also see the contrast between the colour and black and white which is equally striking.
Alphie

Steve Reed said...

Oh yeah, very similar! I love the palm frond photo in particular.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots!