Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Down the Fairway


Our weather here has been a bit on the uneven side these last few weeks.  We experienced an early heat wave in May and then cooler temperatures these last few days.  However, according to those who predict these things, that ends today.  So, yesterday, I took another long walk around my neighborhood.  As I passed the golf course, I thought I'd snap one last photo before I have to start walking in the malls.

If I attempt to walk during our summer heat, I'll end up looking like this fellow to the left.  😅

9 comments:

Andy said...

End of the Trail by James Earle Fraser... a heart breaking display of a Native American.

biebkriebels said...

Your weather seem the same as here, after an unusual heat in May we have cooled dwon now in June. A touching sculpture of an exhausted man and horse.

RedPat said...

We are really hot & humid but cool weather is coming this way starting tomorrow. It's good you got out while you could, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Ha! We've cooled off again here -- temps in the 50's today!

Bill said...

Our weather is cool at the moment 12C (53F) but is supposed to get a lot warmer this weekend.

Travel said...

The extreme trade off for mild winters, still it is so pretty there.

Revrunner said...

91 degrees here in the shade. ;-)

Kay said...

We're in the green bands on all the national weather bands. We haven't cracked 60F for a while now.

William Kendall said...

I like the sculpture.