Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Theme Day: Virtue

 

I've heard it said that patience is a virtue and it takes a lot of patience to photograph roadrunners.  So my choice for the City Daily Photo Bloggers theme of "Virtue" is this photo I took of a very handsome and very fast roadrunner.  I love finding and photographing these resourceful birds.  They like to tease me by hiding behind rocks and plants and popping out when I least expect it.  But, if I'm patient enough, I'm rewarded with a good photo.

To see how other bloggers interpreted "virtue", click here.

9 comments:

Andy said...

Good one. Nice of him to stop and let you photograph him.

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful photo, he realy strikes a pose!

Travel said...

Great photo, I have only seen them once or twice, as a flash

RedPat said...

That is a good one for the theme, Sharon. And a great shot of this guy.

Steve Reed said...

Fantastic! A really great portrait!

William Kendall said...

Patience paid off!

Bob Crowe said...

So sharp. Your patience was combined with good preparation.

roentare said...

A nice interpretation. Love the tack sharp looking plumage.

Catalyst said...

And a very good photo it is. Congratulations!