Friday, February 24, 2023

Peeking in Windows

 

On a recent Sunday walk in old town Scottsdale, I found myself looking into windows of shops and businesses that were closed at the time.  This one appears to be a tea room but I didn't see a name for it anywhere.  However, that artwork on the back wall was rather eye-catching.


This place appeared to be a design and decorating business of some kind.  I snapped this one because I could see myself taking the photo in that mirror on the back wall.
















What really caught my eye in this business was this unusual portrait of the the Fab Four.  Each one of the squares is unique but you can still pick out John, Paul, Ringo and George. 

11 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

The Beatles, great artwork.

roentare said...

The balloon decorations really stand out there

biebkriebels said...

Yes J,P,G and R!

Andy said...

Peeking in the windows has excellent surprises.
Peek a boo to your reflection in the mirror.

Travel said...

Great mirror shot. The first website I contributed to was called "The Mirror Project" every image contained a reflection of the photographer. It was great fun.
https://www.mirrorproject.com/about/. It largely disappeared when someone dropped the server - broke the mirror as it would be.

William Kendall said...

I like the interior.

RedPat said...

Love that one of the Beatles, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Good shots! : )

Bill said...

Nice capture of the Beatles and also of yourself in the mirror taking the photo.

Catalyst said...

That first one could be called "The Bubble Room" but that's in Florida, I believe.

Steve Reed said...

Those portraits could be an album cover! (In fact they remind me of the "Let It Be" cover, but they aren't the same images.)