Monday, February 6, 2023

Lunch at the Mission

 


My friend and I had a very tasty lunch on Saturday while we were enjoying the street fair that I mentioned yesterday.  We decided to try a restaurant at Kierland Commons that we hadn't tried before called The Mission.  I let out a silent "wow" when we entered the door.  That is quite an impressive bar at one end of the restaurant.  I had to snap a photo before the place filled up with people.  The food is a unique style of Mexican food that we enjoyed very much.  

The decor was really appealing.  That huge bar was central but there were also chandeliers and balconies to admire too.  We decided we would need to go again sometimes soon.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Have a drink on my tab... it's an old saying. (‾⌣‾)

biebkriebels said...

Impressive place!

Steve Reed said...

Interesting! I wonder if anyone ever objects to the display of a cross in that context, behind the bar?

Travel said...

Looks like fun,

RedPat said...

It is nice to find a place with some atmosphere and also good food, Sharon.

Bill said...

Very impressive looking.

William Kendall said...

Quite appealing!

roentare said...

The decor is superb!