Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Join Me on My Walk

 


Come along with me on my walk from last Sunday.

First stop was at the golf course where I spotted a great egret by the water.
















Some colorful glass baubles set along a driveway.



A pretty red rose on a bush full of blooms.

Michelangelo's David tucked away on someone's lawn.  I hadn't seen him in the neighborhood before.















A driveway lined with those flowering pear trees.  That makes a very pretty entrance.  Thanks for coming along with me on my walk.

10 comments:

roentare said...

The white floral bloom is gorgeous!

Andy said...

Thanks for the tour. You always pick the best routes.

biebkriebels said...

Thanks for the walk, a lot to see!

Travel said...

Nice walk, thanks for taking us along.

RedPat said...

It felt like a nice warm walk in the sunshine which is something I could use, Sharon. Thanks.

Bill said...

A walk in the sun is always welcomed. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

Amy said...

Good spotting the bird, it's surveying it's scene.

William Kendall said...

The egret looks stoic.

Stefan Jansson said...

A nice walk.

Steve Reed said...

I love the glass sculptures!