Sunday, February 5, 2023

Street Fair Surprise

 

My friend Glenda and I decided to do some shopping at Kierland Commons way up in north Scottsdale yesterday.  We didn't know that there was going to be a street fair going on until we arrived and had to search for a place to park.  Parking is always a challenge here but with a street fair blocking several streets, it was even worse.  We were persistent in our search and finally found a place.  I'm glad we did.  We enjoyed the fair.  There were a lot of artists I hadn't seen before so it was fun to discover some new things.

This little fellow was bored by the whole thing.  He belonged to one of the artists and it looks like he's had quite enough of all the people around him.  At least he has a comfortable place to rest.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting a golf resort.  

10 comments:

Amy said...

Im always very happy seeing a dog when I go out anywhere, they are worth seeing and cheer me up.

Andy said...

Lucky you to have such lovely weather. It's freezing up here!

Stefan Jansson said...

Better to travel by bicycle or with public transport.

roentare said...

Looks like a nice day strolling in the fair

William Kendall said...

What a good dog.

RedPat said...

I think that dog has been to a few of these street fairs and just happy to be there & relax. That was a lucky thing that you went that day, Sharon.

Travel said...

I feel like the dog today, time to curl up and nap

Steve Reed said...

That dog looks like he's making a concerted effort to NOT look at you. :)

Bill said...

The bored dog had the right idea. :)

Catalyst said...

I used to love the street fairs in the Valley and we went to many in our years down there. Long ago. :(