Saturday, February 18, 2023

Gallery With a View

 

The gallery at the Phoenix Art Museum where all the fashion & costume exhibits take place has a lovely window seat looking down into the ground floor, contemporary art gallery.  You can see that "charred-wood" piece that I've featured a few times before hanging down there.  The last time I featured it was just a month ago. You can see it here.   You can also see some of the Geoffrey Beene dresses on display reflected in the glass.  The polka-dot pillows are very Geoffrey Beene.  

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

An appealing space.

Andy said...

I learn something new every day. I never thought that was charred wood on the glass.

Travel said...

Great soace,

Catarina said...

I could use some of those pillows! : )

RedPat said...

This is a great shot, Sharon. I like the view down into the other gallery.

Bill said...

A nice space.

roentare said...

A great space for inner reflection

Gemel said...

Very inviting.

Catalyst said...

I like the pillows.