Monday, February 27, 2023

Looking at the Murals

 

This is another set of murals along that mural filled alley I found in Phoenix.  This one sort of startled me because I thought that was a man standing there staring at the prickly pear cactus.

Upon closer inspection, it's just made to look like someone standing there which is rather clever.  I couldn't find a legible signature on these murals but it appears the one with the cactus and the standing man is "For Harmony".

Taking part in Monday Murals

10 comments:

Andy said...

The man standing there(?) is very tricky indeed.

biebkriebels said...

Can't believe it isn't a real man?

Travel said...

Very good - I thought it was someone taking a closer look.

RedPat said...

I thought you had a catch of someone examining the mural, Sharon. Good one.

Sami said...

That is funny :) In that first picture I thought there was a man standing there! Very realistically done for sure, great artist!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon

Bill said...

The watching man fooled everyone. :)

Steve Reed said...

That IS a cool effect!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I did a double take when I first saw the man. This is awesome, Sharon.

roentare said...

Beautiful murals with a harmonious scene

William Kendall said...

Quite clever.