Thursday, February 16, 2023

Robins! Lots and Lots of Robins

 

A couple of years ago I mentioned that I had spotted some robins here at my complex and that they were a bit rare in the Phoenix area.  Apparently, they are not as rare as I thought.  Over the weekend I saw hundreds of them all clustered together in the midtown area of Phoenix.  


They were flying from tree to tree and making a lot of noise singing to each other.


It was an amazing sight to see and hear.  I wonder what brought this group to Arizona.  


10 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Great to see and hear that many birds.

roentare said...

Just so elegant and gorgeous and pretty!

Steve Reed said...

They're baaaaaaaack!

William Kendall said...

Such beautiful birds.

Travel said...

Do they winter there, or stay year around? They are here in the summer, and snowbird in winter.

RedPat said...

Hopefully they know that spring is coming and they are on their way back up here.

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful!!

Catarina said...

They are everywhere... Lovely birds!

Bill said...

Beautiful birds!

Catalyst said...

We had a huge cluster up here a week or so ago. What's going on?