Saturday, February 20, 2021

Walking in the Neighborhood

 

I took another walk around the neighborhood yesterday so I have a few more photos from my walk.  Above, another one of the houses that I pass along the way.



Above is a view up one of the long fairways on the golf course.  That grass is looking very green and healthy!

And to the left, another rose. One of the houses I pass has a large rose bush that grows around and through their fence.  I stopped to smell this one.   Well, not just to smell it but to take a photo too!

10 comments:

Andy said...

Very nice. I envy the weather you are getting.

biebkriebels said...

Wow thwt golf course looks wonderful!

Travel said...

Three years from now, I can spend February someplace like that, blue sky, bright sun, ahhhhh!

Steve Reed said...

That's amazing grass!

RedPat said...

It is so nice to see those blue skies and green grass and then you add the bonus of a rose! Thanks, Sharon!

Catalyst said...

Very posh neighborhood you inhabit.

Bill said...

Green grass and blue skies, very nice to see. Love the rose, it's beautiful.

William Kendall said...

Your second shot is my favourite.

Revrunner said...

Must be the wet season out there. :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That's a grand looking house Sharon. It's the same here as far as golf courses go, the bush, people's lawns etc can be brown and dry in the middle of summer but the golf courses are always beautifully green and manicured 😉