Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentines Day!


Valentine's Day is all about flowers and chocolates.  My kind of day!

I picked up the chocolates at the grocery store.  Cute heart-shaped box but it only contains two chocolates.

The roses I saw a Walgreens of all places. I was really struck by the unusual colors. I would have bought them but I had several more stops to make before going home.  I hope they put a smile on someone's face!


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  It's a short one about a singing tower.

 

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I have to admit I forgot all about Valentine's Day until I saw the hearts on a four legged beauty at the market today, or tomorrow when on blog 😉 Happy Valentine's Day to you Sharon, the roses are gorgeous 🌹

Travel said...

Happy Valentines Day,

RedPat said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sharon! I hope the chocolates were good!

Steve Reed said...

Those ARE unusual roses. Hope the chocolates were fab! Happy Valentine's Day!

William Kendall said...

The roses are lovely.

Bill said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sharon. Enjoy the chocolates!

Revrunner said...

Just two chocolates?! Probably for the best. That's all that would be left once I got a hold of the box. :-)

Susie of Arabia said...

Beautiful roses! Love the color.