Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Golf Club is Now Private

 

Back in 2013 I discovered a golf club in far north Scottsdale that was built in Spanish Mission style.  It was kind of an accidental find because it was way off of the main road but it was a wonderful discovery.  The beauty of the place appealed to me and I took lots of photos while I was there.

It turns out that it's a good thing I took all those photos back then.  When I tried to return about a year and a half ago I discovered that it had become a private and rather exclusive club and visitors were no longer allowed on the property.  



I'm glad I got to explore the place when I did.  I loved everything about it.  It was so peaceful and quiet that far away from the city noises.

You can see the posts I did about this place here and here.  

I have a few more photos from here so I'll squeeze them in some time in the future.  

13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

At least you stiil have the photos, very pretty place.

Andy said...

Here today gone tomorrow. Good thing you took the photos when you did.

Travel said...

Pretty place.

RedPat said...

I love that shot with the window, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Excellent shots.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yes good thing you took these fab shots beforehand Sharon. I wonder if they went private to keep afloat?

orvokki said...

Beautiful pictures. I like the one of window.

Steve Reed said...

"Let them eat cake!"

Susie of Arabia said...

I does look very tranquil and beautiful. Nice photos.

Bill said...

What a pretty place and I love the window.

Revrunner said...

A pity it has become of only a select few.

Karl said...

Good thing you took these shots before the Club got private. Here all Golf Clubs are private too...

Thérèse said...

Glad you went when it was not private... Very nice.