Sunday, February 28, 2021

Art Challenge Meeting

 

My Art Challenge Group met on Friday evening (via Zoom of course).  We were showing our works from the last challenge of "Kite".  This is my piece.  I created it from a small canvas with a kite made from two different photos surrounded by some colorful stars.  It turned out better than I expected.  I like it!

This meeting of our group was delayed by a little over a month because one of our members was seriously ill with Covid.  He was hospitalized in intensive care for over a week and is now recovering from home.  We were all very happy to see him again.  

Our next challenge is "Time".  

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm taking a closer look at some fine art pieces.




13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Well done, this looks very nice!

Travel said...

How did you apply the kite and the stars? I like it. Time flies, time stands still, you can't hold back time,

Thérèse said...

I like what you did very much. Enough to give energy to anyone coming to visit your post.

RedPat said...

I like this a lot, Sharon!

Catarina said...

I like it very much!!
Well done!

Steve Reed said...

I love the kite! Excellent job! I'm glad to hear your co-artist with Covid is back home again and recovering.

Bill said...

That is beautiful! Well done, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Janey and Co. said...

Well, I like it too! Hope your friend fully recovers. My best friend had it mid Nov. ICU for ten days. Now she seems to have Long Haul...PTSD...losing her hair..foggy brain. That is such horrible stuff. I park everyone gets vaccinated!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You are so creative Sharon this is beautiful 💛 So happy to hear that your creative colleague is recovering ✨

Gemel said...

Love it Sharon.

Susie of Arabia said...

I love this project. Nice design and use of color. Well done!

Amy said...

I like it, it's very pretty, I hope your friend is doing much better