Sunday, February 7, 2021

More Neighborhood Scenes

 

I was able to get out for neighborhood walks a couple of times this last week so I have a few more photos to share of the grand homes that are around the corner from me.  This one is the newest of them.  It was just completed in December of 2020.  There is nothing small scale about this place.

This one sits a little higher than street level giving it an uphill/downhill driveway in front of it.  That fountain out front is always splashing pleasantly when I walk by.

There are three homes in this area that have a Tudor design to them.  I like them all but then I've always been a succor for Tudor style.  One of these days, I'll have to photograph them all and then compare them here.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm recalling a special visit to EPCOT in Florida.

15 comments:

Andy said...

There certainly variety of different homes. Seeing the flat roof is a rare sight for me.

biebkriebels said...

I agree with you, I like the Tudor style too!

Travel said...

Nice neighborhood to be a part of.

RedPat said...

I'd pick the Tudor too, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All impressive homes Sharon lots of diversity in architectural style, I'm with you though, the Tudor house is lovely 💙

Catarina said...

Beautiful homes...

Steve Reed said...

That's a whole lotta house! (In all three cases!)

Revrunner said...

I prefer the Tudor style also, but in Phoenix? Really? :-)

Bill said...

Grand houses indeed! I'll go with the Tudor too.

William Kendall said...

The Tudor appeals to me.

Amy said...

I'm guessing some very important people live in those houses.

Allison said...

I do wonder why the owner of the white house has allowed those unattractive bushes to take root by the fountain. They're all lovely houses.

Thérèse said...

Diversity is always a plus.

Gemel said...

Too much cleaning for me and a bit over the top.
If they are like the too large homes over here you never see anyone out in the garden enjoying what they have.

Susie of Arabia said...

Quite impressive. I love exploring neighborhoods and seeing the different architectural styles too.