Monday, February 15, 2021

Solari Bells

 


Last Thursday I visited the Soleri Bridge and on Friday I featured Paolo Soleri's home and studio.  I thought I'd follow up today with some examples of the wonderful bells that are created there.

These two photos show some of the bells that were hanging in the various studios.














Above are some of the designs I saw in the gift shop on the property and to the right is another that has several bells combined into one piece. 

They have a very mellow tone that I got to hear Saturday night when we had a rather windy evening.  With all the wind we had, I wonder what it sounded like here at the studio.  It must have been wonderful.


11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Lovely bells.

Travel said...

Copper? How neat,

RedPat said...

There is something so special about the look of them!

Steve Reed said...

Those are beautiful! And they sell them, I guess? (Obviously, since you saw them in the gift shop!)

Bill said...

Beautiful bells!

Revrunner said...

Cacophony is the word that comes to mind. :-)

William Kendall said...

Wonderful decorations!

Amy said...

I really like them, some artists are so clever

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They are wonderful Sharon, beautiful patina on the bells 💚

orvokki said...

What a lovely bells.

Susie of Arabia said...

I love the bells - I love it all actually!