Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday Trivia

 

Today I have another post of random photos from my photo archives.  Up first is a pile of very cuddly bears.  They were found in a home decorating store back in the days when we could all go shopping.  I was very tempted to take one of them home with me.  

Next is a funny sign I saw sometime around the holidays.  I'm guessing that it refers to passing dogs who of course can't read so hopefully the dog's humans will take note.


I saw this cute sign at my local wine store.  This one was taken around the holidays too.  It's a nice suggestion but these days, lengthy strolling around any store is not an option.















This last one is about  another shoe discovery I made.  The shoe was in the window of Saks Fifth Avenue.  No one will have to guess at the designer of these shoes because that heel says it all.  (Yves Saint Laurent for those few who might not recognize that emblem.)  I bet they were expensive.  


14 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A nice collection of photos!

Andy said...

Nice variety. The Don't pee on me made me laugh. Woof!

Travel said...

The bears look so cuddly. So comforting. I have a collection of photos of designer shoe displays, when I can I include the prices.

RedPat said...

Imagine trying to walk in those shoes!
Love the "Don't pee on Me" sign.

Catarina said...

Great variety of photos!
Beautiful shoes are usual expensive and uncomfortable...

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You mean to tell me you did not take the teddies home. Great photos and I even like the shoe at the end

Catalyst said...

The bears are great but I'd have had to take the lot. And I'm swiping that wine sign to send to my step-daughter.

Gemel said...

Those bears are beautiful, how did you resist?

Funny sign :)

Revrunner said...

I can't believe anyone would dare put any weight on that heel.

William Kendall said...

The bears look like characters.

Sami said...

I had to laugh at the "Don't pee on me sign".
Golly YSL or not, can anyonoe walk in those super high heels?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Who doesn't love a cuddly teddy bear Sharon 😉 oh la! Those shoes are something else, not sure how safe I'd feel on those monogram heels 😀

Susie of Arabia said...

Oh my - I gave up wearing heels a long time ago. Love those cuddly bears though.

Thérèse said...

Teddy bears are a must.