Saturday, February 6, 2021

Brilliant Sunset

 

We've had some interesting weather the last two weeks and that means we have experienced days of overcast and days of patches of clouds rolling across the sky.  When the clouds break into patches, it makes for some brilliant sunsets like this one last Wednesday evening.  I ran out and snapped the top photo with my iPhone.

Then I grabbed my camera and took another shot.  I don't know which I like better.  They both have captured the rippling effects of those clouds very well.  I do see subtle differences in color.  

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow, it looks spectacular! Thw world is on fire.

Travel said...

Brilliant, my father loved the sky in that part of the world.

RedPat said...

Fantastic, Sharon! I like them both!

orvokki said...

Wauuuu... what a sky, amazingly gorgeous.

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful sky! It looks like the sunset faded just a tiny bit between the iPhone shot and the camera. I think I like the iPhone shot more.

Revrunner said...

OMG!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

One word Stunning

Bill said...

Absolutely beautiful!

William Kendall said...

Amazing skies!

Thérèse said...

It looks as if skies were more and more beautiful, I wonder if it is because we pay more attention??

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Two stunning skies Sharon. Yes we have rain yay!! Two days of rain with maybe a little more tomorrow, so happy 💙

Karl said...

Wow, what a sky !