Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Right on Time

 

It's the beginning of February and the flowering pear trees are right on schedule and bursting with blooms.  I started noticing them over the weekend so Monday afternoon I went out to snap a few photos.  I knew this office building would be a good spot.  I remember them from last year.

This tree is just around the corner from where I live.  

And, here is a close-up of the blooms on the tree that grows in the courtyard where I live.  I love seeing these pretty trees every year at this time.  They are a sure sign that spring is on the way.

17 comments:

Andy said...

What a feeling. Lucky you Sharon.

biebkriebels said...

It is nice to see what spring is like in your surrounding. We are far away from that yet...

Janey and Co. said...

Can’t wait for Spring blossoms. That second shot is framable.

Travel said...

Another few weeks before that will happen here. Looking forward to it.

RedPat said...

That is encouraging to see, Sharon! It is -12˚C here this morning but sunny! ;-)

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Sami said...

Pretty blooms. You must be happy Spring is on the way Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Pretty! None of our flowering trees are popping here yet.

Revrunner said...

Wow! Spring already? :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Aren't they pretty Sharon, what a lovely clue that spring is on the way 💮

Bill said...

Pretty looking trees.

Magpie said...

Sharon, these are beautiful. I love flowering fruit trees.

Catalyst said...

I know they are there year around but I love the Royal Palms.

Susie of Arabia said...

Those white blossoms really dress up the trees!

Gemel said...

Absolutely delightful.

Karl said...

Wow, already Spring !

Amy said...

The blossoms coming out is a really good encouraging sign of the seasons changing.