Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Glass, Water & Palm Trees


I took this photo last September of the Phoenix Gateway Center, an office complex near the airport.  It's one of those self contained office buildings with a restaurant/market, business oriented hotel (Doubletree) and a fitness center all located on the property.  I don't think I've ever been inside but it makes a pretty picture from the parking area.  It has a real southern-California look to it.  It looks very much like the buildings that surround the John Wayne Airport in Orange County California.

10 comments:

Andy said...

This really is a nice scene. The two palm trees make a perfect frame.

biebkriebels said...

It make a pretty scene indeed with the palmtrees around.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It's a nice looking complex Sharon, beautifully framed here by the tall palm trees 🌴

Revrunner said...

Wow! Knock me out with the blue. :-)

Steve Reed said...

It does look very OC.

RedPat said...

It looks quite lush around there, Sharon! I usually think of airport area complexes as rather drab.

Bill said...

A well composed photo, well done, Sharon!

Kay said...

It's a very southern California look, not one I'd associate with Phoenix. Nice shot.

Catarina said...

Photo taken from a very good angle.

William Kendall said...

I like the contrast.