Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tops of Tall Buildings

 

The tops of two midtown buildings that I've featured on this blog before.  The glass building to the right is the One Lexington condo building located on Central Avenue.  Around 3 years ago, I posted some photos taken in that penthouse at the very top of this building.

The other building is that big curved building I've featured many times on this blog.  It's the one that people have nick-named the piano roll building.  You can see it here and here.

9 comments:

roentare said...

It does look like a piano roll building!

Andy said...

I can almost hear the music.

biebkriebels said...

They are impressive buildings.

Travel said...

That is a lot of glass, in that much blue sky.

RedPat said...

It would be fun to tour a lot of the penthouses in these tall towers, Sharon. You were lucky to see that one.

Bill said...

The perfect name for the piano roll building.

William Kendall said...

A good contrast.

Catalyst said...

I called it the IBM card building. And I lived just two blocks east of it for years.

Steve Reed said...

Nice shot and an interesting contrast between the structures!