Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Dining Inside and Brand New Chairs

 

I have lunch at the cafe at the Heard Museum pretty often but I usually sit outside.  However when it's as hot as it has been the last two or three weeks, dining inside is the only option.  So when I went inside yesterday, I was surprised to see that the cafe was sporting some new chairs that look very nice.  

The other fun thing about dining inside is seeing these great wood carvings that adorn the tables.






















It's always fun to see which cute little character will join me for lunch.  Yesterday it was this cute little bird.

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That looks very good!

Andy said...

Nice furniture. Got to keep the customers happy.
PS: You have the heat and we have the rain.

Travel said...

The whimsy brings a smile to my face.

Catarina said...

That is a very pleasant cafe. I like the wood carvings.

Bill said...

The place looks very inviting. The wood carvings are a nice touch.

RedPat said...

It is hard to pick a favourite. There is something quirky and cute about each one, Sharon.

Catalyst said...

I like the table birds. But I wonder if any disappear into ladies' handbags.

roentare said...

These table stands are so creative and artistic

William Kendall said...

These are whimsical.

Diaday said...

Good morning! I came across your blog via Travel Penguin. My parents traveled extensively in the Southwest and loved the Heard Museum. These whimsical little birds are fun table mates!