Monday, July 3, 2023

Floating Buddha & Chrome Duck

 


There are two sides to this mural.  The first panel has this space-age Buddha who appears to be talking to a dog who might be the one in charge here.  

The other panel features a chrome duck in the shape of an automobile hood ornament.  I have no idea what it all means so I won't even attempt to explain.  Whatever the meaning, it is nicely painted.  The mural is signed "Torvasm" which turns out to be an artist named Lucretia Torva.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

15 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I like both of them.

Travel said...

Painting chrome, isn't easy to do. Nice angry duck.

roentare said...

The duck murals are very nice.

Steve Reed said...

Interesting. The Buddha is wearing a Mandalorian mask, like Boba Fett in "Star Wars." Still not sure of the overall message or meaning, though! (If there is one!)

Bertiebo said...

It is indeed nicely painted but I also have no idea what it could mean

Bill said...

Very nice and well done!

Cloudia said...

She definitely has a style. Perfect for urban murals. Thank you for sharing

Catarina said...

I like both.

RedPat said...

I have no idea of the meaning either but she sure is a talented artist.

Klara said...

chrome effect on the duck is amazing.

Catalyst said...

She needs to get off the drugs.

William Kendall said...

Peculiar!

Sami said...

The chrome effect is fabulous! I think the dog is taking a selfie :) Lovely murals. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What I like about these murals, Sharon, is they are great conversation starters. Quirky and unique, I like them both, although, like you I could never explain them.

Amy said...

Both very unusual.