Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Just a Slight Change

 


Occasionally, I will meet a group of friends for  drinks and snacks at a place called Postino's.  You might call it our local pub.  One day about a year ago, we were seated at a great spot under this colorful chandelier.  I snapped a photo of it because I liked all the colors.















A few weeks ago, I met my friends there and noticed that the chandelier looked different.  I discovered that the little corner of the place where we usually sit had been refurbished with new wall color, new art work and this new chandelier.  

It's similar to the old one but just slightly different.  If I hadn't taken a photo of the first one, I might not have noticed the change at all.

12 comments:

Andy said...

Good work with your camera. Count me in as someone who also likes colours.

Travel said...

Do I like #1 or #2?

RedPat said...

Which one do you prefer, Sharon. The 2nd one feels more commercial to me compared to the 1st.

Bill said...

They both look good but I prefer the first one, it seems more artistic.

Diaday said...

Both lovely in their own way, but I like the first one.

Catarina said...

I like them both.
This one brightens the place as well.

William Kendall said...

The first appeals more to me.

roentare said...

Stunning colours and patterns

Catalyst said...

They are both wonderful!

The Happy Whisk said...

Both of those are stunning.

Gemel said...

I really love these.

Steve Reed said...

I like the old one better!