Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Rotraut Show is Ending

 

The latest art show at the Desert Botanical Garden will be ending on May 14th so these bulky and colorful sculptures will be going away.  I haven't yet heard what the next show will be. It probably won't be announced until later this summer.  When the show opened last fall, I posted about Rotraut's sculptures.


I'm not sure I got around to posting photos of each of the sculptures in this show but I think I got most of them.  Tomorrow I'll post a few photos I took while trying to get a little "artsy" with some of the sculptures.


10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

At least they look very colourful!

Andy said...

I agree. The colours are looking real good,

William Kendall said...

Very colourful indeed, Sharon.

Travel said...

The sculptures added a lot of color.

RedPat said...

Major blasts of colour for the garden, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I like how the shapes seem sort of like bodies -- at least in these photos -- but upon closer examination they're more abstract. I guess they're whatever you want to see in them!

roentare said...

These are very vivid sculptures fitting for a spring theme

Bill said...

Love all the colour, it's beautiful.

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun looking art.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful. Love the colors!