Saturday, May 27, 2023

Two by Two

 

Every now and then, a little scene in a corner of a store or a museum or other place catches my eye.  I found these photos I had taken at different locations and each was a set of two.  The two chairs above were found in a corner at the Scottsdale Museum of the West.

This pair of chairs was at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Resort in a quiet corner of the hotel lobby.  

This table with two chairs was found in the courtyard area of the Heard Museum.


And, it just happened to have two oranges sitting on top of the table.  There were sets of two everywhere I looked.

10 comments:

roentare said...

Everything comes in pair

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice idea for a series.

Andy said...

Nice looking chairs. I could sit in them all day. ╦╣

Travel said...

Comfy places for conversation

Bill said...

Nice creative series, two thumbs up!

RedPat said...

Nice series, Sharon. That could be an interesting theme for the CDP bloggers.

Catalyst said...

You are an artist with that camera.

Gemel said...

Great photos.

William Kendall said...

The first is my favourite.

Steve Reed said...

Nice spot of a theme!