Sunday, May 7, 2023

Walking Once Again

 

Julian and Suzanne are back at the Phoenix Art Museum walking, walking, walking on the south side of the museum.  This digital art work by Julian Opie had been quiet for several years.  Whenever I would drive past this side of the museum, I always wondered what happened to them.  The museum recently announced that the piece had been restored so that this couple could continue their never-ending walk.  I'm happy to see them back to their journey.  

P.S. I checked my Spam folder and found 396 comments in it!  Blogger is having some serious hiccups again.  

7 comments:

Andy said...

Something I haven't see before, but it has my attention now.

RedPat said...

We have one of his walking people pieces here on Bloor St E. It has been there since 2006 and is always so cool to see.

Stefan Jansson said...

Interesting project.

Bill said...

That's different, I like it.

Steve Reed said...

I bet a lot of them were mine. Blogger hates my comments for some reason. I suspect a lot of people think I'm ignoring their blog when, in fact, I comment all the time but they never see it. Aaaaaargh!

There's one of those Julian Opie walking people just off Carnaby Street in Soho. At least, I think it's the same artist.

William Kendall said...

That is neat.

I'm checking my spam folders a couple times a day and always finding real comments.

Amy said...

Every time I check my blog there's always comments in the spam folder, I think it's a well known issue.