Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Strays

 

I have some stray photos today.  They have been bouncing around in my photo files for a while so I thought it was time to give them a showing.  First up, a row of pretty blue pots hosting some straggled palms.  

Here is someone who has found some humor in the fact that his car is dented.  


Some cute little kitties that I found hanging around on a gift shop shelf.  That one peeking in from the side reminded me a lot of a cat I once had.  

















A cave-man style wine rack that was spotted inside a restaurant.  

















And lastly, some shaggy looking owls that were decorating an Anthropologie store in Scottsdale.  Just another random assortment of observations I've made along the way.  

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  It features artifacts from around the world.

7 comments:

Andy said...

Wile E. Coyote made me laugh.

RedPat said...

Coyote made me smile too, Sharon. I do like those owls.

William Kendall said...

Coyote got a grin out of me too.

Travel said...

Fun is all around us

Steve Reed said...

I'm not sure about the wine rack, but I love the blue pots!

Bill said...

The coyote made me smile too. Love the blue pots, a very nice shade of blue.

Gemel said...

Coyote made me smile too.