Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Photographic Abstracts

 


Those who have followed my blog for a while know that I love finding ways to create abstract images using my camera.  That's exactly what I did on my recent visit to the Phoenix Art Museum. The architecture of the museum is perfect for finding places where abstract images can emerge.  

The photo above is a recent attempt.  I saw the blocks of color and thought it would made a good image.

The photo to the right puts the spot in perspective.  That little corner up on the above floor is what I zeroed in on.  

The two colored, plastic panels join the two walls and the 'pink' above the plastic is the painted wall of a gallery.  

11 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Always fun with abstract photography.

roentare said...

The design is very cool

Travel said...

Very neat image.

RedPat said...

I like your image, Sharon. What a wonderful space that is in the gallery.

The Happy Whisk said...

That's really fun. So great to walk about taking shots!

William Kendall said...

I like these!

Bill said...

Very cool, I like it!

luna said...

trop beau !!
bonne soirée

Catarina said...

Well done! : )

Steve Reed said...

Good eye! It definitely looks like a building that's designed to create its own art.

Catalyst said...

Good eye.