Thursday, January 19, 2023

Life Imitating Art

 

While I'm on the subject of life imitating art, I decided to post this photo that has been in my files for several years.  My sister Judy took this several years ago when she visited Phoenix and we went to the Heard Museum.  She spotted this lady sitting on the bench and almost mimicking the statue behind her.



The statue is called "Window to the Past" by Native American sculptor Roxanne Swentzell.  

I wonder if my sister remembers this photo.  

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Another funny one!

William Kendall said...

A good comparison.

Andy said...

Girls just want to have fun?

Travel said...

Or does art mirror life?

RedPat said...

That was a great catch, Sharon.

Bill said...

A great catch, love it!

Steve Reed said...

Excellent! If only the statue had a Starbucks. :)

roentare said...

Very vivid sculpture

Gemel said...

Peaceful vibes.

Catalyst said...

I miss your sister and her photographs.