Monday, January 30, 2023

Colorful Abstract

 

For the last two days I've had photos from the changes at Park Central so it seems appropriate to feature this mural from the same center.  It is on the front side of the complex on the wall for a sandwich shop.  I couldn't find a signature for the mural but I like the way it works well with those white metal structures that are featured at the front of the center.  In fact, those metal structures look like they are shooting out from the mural. 


Here is a shot that shows more of that metal structure. It's a design concept that I don't quite get.  


Taking part in Monday Murals.

15 comments:

Mersad said...

Fits perfectly with that building!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Stefan Jansson said...

I would have gone in a little closer on that first photo. A little too much wide-angle.

Andy said...

Wow! The abstract has me attention!

biebkriebels said...

Wow, striking image!

Steve Reed said...

I guess it's meant to be a sunshade? Anyway I like the way it interacts with the mural.

Travel said...

Colorful, busy,

RedPat said...

It looks like part of the image of the mural, Sharon.

Bill said...

It does interact with the mural perfectly.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's certainly different, colorful, abstract, and quite a conversation starter.

Linda Sue said...

the metal structure is sculptural, creating all sorts of design . sunshine helps adding changing shadow and attention. I love it! The mural is fabulous too! Your area is wealthy in art, how lucky you are!

AZDave said...

Your Photos still the best of the best.












Your pictures, still the best of the best.








roentare said...

Fabulous colours as an attraction to the area

William Kendall said...

Bright and colourful!

Catalyst said...

I agree with you about the metal "things". But I love that mural.

Sami said...

The structure might provide some shade eventually if they grow a climber over it. The abstract mural is very nice and colourful.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.