Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Living Art, part 2

 


When I was getting ready to leave the Phoenix Art Museum last week, I saw this young man sitting near the gift shop and reading a book.  

















The sight of the man reading a book immediately made me think of this painting that I posted a photo of back in 2019.  The pose is exactly the same, the setting is just different.













I decided this scene needed an artistic look too!  


A day at the art museum gets my creative juices flowing!

10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Yes, fun!

William Kendall said...

A good comparison!

Andy said...

When I read I also like to cross my legs. So far I have never seen anyone take my photo yet. 【ツ】

RedPat said...

It is nice to see someone reading a book these days, Sharon. Nice comparison to the painting.

Travel said...

Excellent,

Steve Reed said...

Clever to link the modern scene with the painting! I love that they're in the same pose.

Bill said...

Another wonderful editing job, Sharon.

Gemel said...

Really good comparisons Sharon.

Catalyst said...

I think the young man in your photo would probably like to have a copy of your doctored image. But of course you didn't disturb him but perhaps someone on the museum staff would recognize him.

roentare said...

Painting is such an art. You are so talented in it too