Monday, January 16, 2023

For the Children

 

I found this mural recently on the side of an office building on Thomas Road.  I couldn't find a signature for the mural and I tried to determine why it was painted there.  The building is occupied by several law firms all specializing in family law but that didn't seem to fit the mural.  Finally I saw that an organization called Candelen had offices there.  They are described as an association for supportive child care services for parents and professionals in child care and early education.  That seems to fit the mural better than the law firms.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.

11 comments:

roentare said...

I suspect that a family law firm wants to be related to the harmony of happy children

biebkriebels said...

A colourful mural with happy children.

Andy said...

That is the best mural I have seen in a longtime. I hope it helps the children out with their needs.

William Kendall said...

That's very well done.

RedPat said...

It's a good one, Sharon. Really nicely done.

Travel said...

Nice mural, lots of meaning. I wonder if one of the law firms practice special needs or disability law? I have an old friend in Phoenix who works in that field.

Sami said...

The kids in the mural look quite happy. It's a beautiful mural :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Bill said...

A beautiful mural with happy children. Well done!

Allison said...

I think your shelf is better balanced and looks nicer. Actually, this art does not speak to me all that much. I love your photographic abstracts. You have a good eye.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like this colorful mural. I think Family Law does a lot of work with children and I suspect that other firm is a good fit with the lawyers. I like the diversity of the children in the mural, Sharon.

Amy said...

It's a very sweet mural, very colourful