Monday, January 18, 2021

The Tree


Last Monday I told you about the three murals I found directly across the street from the David Bowie murals I featured two years ago. The is the second in that group of three. This is a much more pleasant scene than the first one I posted last Monday.  A bare tree being enjoyed by two birds and fisherman out on the water at sunset.  A very peaceful scene.  As for those mosaics, I think those were on the wall before the mural was painted.  There were strips of mosaics that separated the three murals.  You can see a tiny bit of one all the way to the right.  This one as that "R" emblem at the bottom left but I wasn't able to find any artist who uses that signature.

12 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful colours here Sharon, it really is a peaceful scene with the sun going down on the horizon 💛

biebkriebels said...

A bright coloured mural!

William Kendall said...

I like that.

Travel said...

There is a lot going on in that image, birds, fishing, Superman, Yin/Yang, very complex

RedPat said...

This is very pleasant, Sharon!

Sami said...

Reminded me of an African sunset, probably because I have an African batik painting on my walls that looks quite similar :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Mae Travels said...

the color and the composition are both spectacular in this work of art!

be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Steve Reed said...

The little mosaic bits are curious -- a yin/yang and a Superman logo!

Bill said...

Very pretty, I like it too.

Amy said...

I really like that mural, clever artist.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's incredibly colorful and well done, but I'm not sure I understand the significance to Superman and Yin/Yang in the tree.

Thérèse said...

Tree of life.