Monday, January 25, 2021

Enjoying the View

 

This is the last of the three murals that I found across the street from the David Bowie murals.  I think this one is my favorite.  That bendable fellow seems to be enjoying the view of the valley below while playing his guitar.  It looks very relaxing.  You can also see a bit more of those mosaics that separate the three murals.  This one also has a signature that looks like Kenny V, but I haven't been able to find any information about a muralist that goes by that name.

13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

A relaxed one to look at!

Travel said...

Wonderful desert scene, great colors and contrast.

RedPat said...

Rather relaxing and carefree! I rather envy the fellow for that.

Catarina said...

A good way to enjoy life... : )

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is a good view to be looking out on 💛

Steve Reed said...

Interesting. Is he a robot? Or someone wearing a suit of armor? In any case, I like it.

Bill said...

A calming moment with a view and music. I like it.

Catalyst said...

Nice one.

Amy said...

I like it, and I like the cacti sitting on the hill in the distance.

William Kendall said...

That is a pleasing mural.

Sami said...

Nice mural Sharon, playing the guitar at sunset while enjoying a beautiful view :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals

Susie of Arabia said...

I can almost hear the soothing music!

Gemel said...

A tranquil piece.