Friday, January 8, 2021

A Touch of Greece



The closest post office to me is right across the street from this restaurant that I haven't visited in a very long time.  It's a place called Greekfest, a local Greek restaurant.

When I stopped at the post office recently, I noticed the patio and decided to take a closer look.  I'm glad I did or I would have missed this pretty blue gate that can be seen at the back of the restaurant.











Another thing I found at the back of the restaurant was this fenced in garden.  There were all kinds of herbs and a few fruit trees growing in this little patch.  I had no idea that they were growing their own herbs and some fruits.  When it's safe to eat out again, I'll make a point of visiting this place again.


10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That looks very pretty!

Andy said...

The blue gate... the most impressive sight I've seen in a long time.

Travel said...

great use of color

RedPat said...

That gate is beautiful, Sharon!

Thérèse said...

Interesting discovery and I do like this blue.

Bill said...

I love the blue gate, it's beautiful.

Steve Reed said...

What a beautiful gate! I miss Greece.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's a beautiful gate. Home-grown herbs definitely get my attention as a potential place to eat!

Gemel said...

The gate certainly makes a strong statement. It's stunning.

William Kendall said...

What a gate!